BabyBags

I have been busy with a charity project for two years. I started at the end of 2013 and still currently busy with it. I have called the project BabyBags and will explain why I have given it that name.

I sew cloth bags, simple but still effective, and fill them up with baby clothes or toiletries that people have kindly donated for the cause. I also have been given blankets, but as that is a rare donation, I make my own by either knitting, sewing or crocheting them.
I put a little card into the bags to wish the new mothers congratulations on their new family addition. After all the bags are made up, I take them all to Mowbray Maternity Hospital and then the hospital will hand them out to the mother's who are in need.

I have made over 2 000 BabyBags and I am still making. I am hoping that this project will over time become something bigger.

Anyone who is willing to help me will be welcome. And anyone who feels it in their hearts, a money donation will be welcome for the purchases of material and wool.

My contact details: 0723124479 and maxleibs@gmail.com


Thank you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog